Terms of Service
1. Airo Marketing, Inc DBA: “Contractor Appointments” will process recurring payments of $65-$350 for each appointment delivered. Price per appointment will be determined by the project type, location, and bid set by the company. Payment is due for each appointment upon delivery of the appointment information is sent via text and email.
2. All services are nonrefundable. (They can be replaced, see #3)
Refunds & Replacements:
3. Refunds/Credit Policy: No funds are transferred back to a Company credit or debit card. All credit is issued as appointment credit. Appointment credit is automatically applied to the next appointment in lieu of new credit/debit card charges.
Contractor Appointments will apply appointment credit for any appointment that results in a no-show or refuses the Company to provide an estimate. Appointments that cancel directly through Contractor Appointments are automatically approved as appointment credit and the funds applied toward the next appointment.
4. All appointments that are requested to be rescheduled or are rescheduled by the Company are not eligible for appointment credit regardless of Company reason i.e. weather, emergency, availability, etc...
5. All appointments that reschedule through Contractor Appointments are subject to the same Refund/Credit Policy.
6. Company agrees to provide feedback on appointments and request a credit in their dashboard on https://app.contractorappointments.com/ within 48 hours of appointment date and time. Failure to notify Contractor Appointments within this 48 hour period will result in a forfeiture of any appointment credit due under this agreement.
6. All Company calls to a homeowner/customer prior to the scheduled appointment time or no-shows by the company for any reason will be considered a quality appointment and will not be eligible for appointment credit.
Verification & Legal:
6. All requests for appointment credit on appointments are subject to verification by Contractor Appointments quality control team and processes.
7. The provisions of this agreement are to be interpreted by, and any dispute arising under decided by, the laws of the state of Minnesota.