Terms of service.
1. Payment details.
Airo Marketing, Inc DBA: “Contractor Appointments” will automatically process payments of $65-$350 for each appointment sent to the contractor through the ContractorAppointments.com platform. The price per appointment will be determined by the project type and location. Payment is due for each appointment upon delivery of the appointment information sent via text and email.
2. Refunds/Credit policy.
All fees are non-refundable. Contractors may "request credit" on appointments before or after their appointment date/time. Only credit requests matching the "valid reasons" below are eligible for Appointment Credit. All valid requests are issued as an "appointment credit." Appointment credits will add the original cost of the appointment back into the contractor's Contractor Appointments account to be used for future appointments.
The following are valid reasons for full appointment credit.
- A customer’s address or corrected address is invalid.
- A customer’s trade or corrected trade does not match the contractor's profile.
- A customer’s contact phone number is wrong.
- A customer is a realtor, non-relation, or has no decision making powers.
- No contact after minimum 4 attempts (2 texts, 2 calls) and the customer was not home for an appointment.
The following are valid reasons for partial appointment credit.
- A customer’s corrected trade matches your profile. The price will be changed to the correct trade cost.
The following are NOT valid reasons for appointment credit.
- The customer reports no contractor showed up to their appointment.
- The customer refuses to reschedule for any reason.
- The customer has an indefinite timeline for their project.
- The contractor did not win the project.
- Return requested more than 7 days from the customer’s appointment date.
The company agrees to provide feedback on appointments and request a credit in their dashboard on https://app.contractorappointments.com/ within 7 days from the customer’s appointment date. Failure to notify Contractor Appointments within this 7 day period will result in a forfeiture of any appointment credit due under this agreement.
4. 48 hour verification.
All requests for appointment credit on appointments are subject to verification by Contractor Appointments quality control team and processes. This process can take up to 48 business hours.
5. Pause or cancelation.
If the company needs to pause or cancel the account for any reason please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Live chat with a customer service rep. No cancelation or pause fees apply. All appointments sent prior to the request to pause/cancel are valid and will be charged.
The provisions of this agreement are to be interpreted by, and any dispute arising decided by, the laws of the state of Minnesota.
Start meeting customers!
no contracts • no set up fees • pay-as-you-go