About the Role: Customer Service "Project Guide" (fully remote)
CSR Fully Remote (Evenings and Weekends)
We guide customers through the journey of home improvements. Specifically, this role is guiding customers from their interest (filling out a form online or calling in) to a scheduled appointment and eventual hire with one or more of our network of 290 local contractors throughout the US.
SMS Conversational Inboxes
75% of all our customer interactions are through conversational SMS/Text Messages. We prioritize and respond to customers during the varying stages of the project journey from asking questions about their project to helping them book appointments.
Some customers still prefer to speak to someone over the phone. We take inbound calls and make outbound calls when requested by the customer.
As Project Guides, we are always learning more about each of the projects/trades we assist customers with.
We’re always gathering input and learning how to improve our systems and the ways in which we improve the customer’s journey.
We are always improving our technology and will require ongoing training on technology and tools to better serve our customers and team.
Participate in team meetings and individual meetings to support other team members and offer insight from your perspective.
Encourage and support other team members building camaraderie among the team.
3+ years of customer service experience (Specifically over the phone, email, online chat, or SMS)
Must have worked evenings or weekend hours in the past 24 months
12+ months working fully remote
Ability to communicate expectations, manage conflict, develop alternatives, and find a compromise
Adaptable and responsive in a rapidly-changing work environment
Ability to juggle multiple conversations at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
About the Company.
Our desire is to build a platform where contractors feel treated fairly as partners, only paying for projects in which they’re hired, not lead fees. Where pros are incentivized to actually serve homeowners because when they do they get access to more opportunities. To build a platform where homeowners want to come back for their next project and refer their friends and family.
We're a small team with a big mission. Want to join us?
- No secrets and nothing to hide.
- Open company finances
- Open salaries
- Honesty = trust.
(Default to action)
- Ship the MVP and iterate upon it.
- Failure is only input for the next iteration.
Slow Growth / Stability
- You (and your family) first, the team second, the customer third.
- Building sustainable systems, processes, and automation that create solid foundations.
Interdependence (1+1 = 3) -
- Skills/Gifts/Strengths > roles or titles
- We’re measured by our collective contribution to the world > Individual contribution (this is one large group project, the better we organize our unique Skills/Gifts/Strengths the better our outcome)
Qualifications To Apply
- 3+ years of customer service experience over the phone, chat, or SMS
- 12+ months working fully remote
- Ability to communicate expectations, manage conflict, develop alternatives, and find a compromise
- Adaptable and responsive in a rapidly-changing work environment
- Ability to juggle multiple conversations at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
We may be a small company but we strive to pay very well. Here are the salary and benefits for this role:
- $60K Base Salary
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance 100% Company Paid
- Vision Insurance 100% Company Paid
- $150 monthly internet reimbursement
- Company 401K matched at 4%
- 14 days PTO, 8 Sick Days, All Major Holidays