About the Role: Account Manager (fully remote)
Facilitate 120-150 contractor accounts from onboarding through monthly account check-ins. Identify areas to expand services on current accounts. Monitor account performance and address concerns with contractors. Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) to improve account performance and grow contractor relationships.
Onboarding new contractors through the process of setting up accounts, integrations, and demonstrating their dashboard.
Identify action items on accounts with issues to be addressed, respond to questions, account pauses, follow up, and other team members.
Integrate a proactive approach to identify strategic opportunities to expand relationships and the breadth of services offered on current accounts.
Provide feedback on system performance and changes needed for automation or manual system workarounds to support contractors.
Account Performance (Reporting, Monitoring, Forecasting)
Run reports to monitor account performance, tag for an account follow-up, determine benchmarks, and set priorities for marketing leads.
Study data points on enterprise and non-enterprise accounts to identify success indicators, forecast results, and propose strategies to improve account performance.
Provide follow-up with contractors and ongoing support via email, chat, or phone.
Assist contractors with dashboard updates, and questions on returns concerns with the quantity. or quality of leads.
Participate in team meetings and individual meetings to support other team members and offer insight from an accounts management perspective.
Encourage and support other team members building camaraderie among the team.
Travel to Minneapolis is required once per Quarter for team meetings/events. 1-2 days per quarter.
About the Company.
Our desire is to build a platform where contractors feel treated fairly as partners, only paying for projects in which they’re hired, not lead fees. Where pros are incentivized to actually serve homeowners because when they do they get access to more opportunities. To build a platform where homeowners want to come back for their next project and refer their friends and family.
We're a small team with a big mission. Want to join us?
- No secrets and nothing to hide.
- Open company finances
- Open salaries
- Honesty = trust.
(Default to action)
- Ship the MVP and iterate upon it.
- Failure is only input for the next iteration.
Slow Growth / Stability
- You (and your family) first, the team second, the customer third.
- Building sustainable systems, processes, and automation that create solid foundations.
Interdependence (1+1 = 3) -
- Skills/Gifts/Strengths > roles or titles
- We’re measured by our collective contribution to the world > Individual contribution (this is one large group project, the better we organize our unique Skills/Gifts/Strengths the better our outcome)
Qualifications To Apply
- 2 years working B2B account management
- 2+ years experience in MS Excel
- 12+ months working fully remote
- Ability to travel once every 3-6 months.
- Ability to communicate expectations, comprehend positions and interests, manage conflict, develop alternatives, and find a compromise
- Adaptable and responsive in a rapidly-changing work environment
- Proven analytical skills: conceptualizing, analyzing, deriving insights from data, and designing an execution plan to drive results from insights
- Ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
We may be a small company but we strive to pay very well. Here are the salary and benefits for this role:
- $75K Base Salary
- $500-1,500 monthly health care credit ($500 single, $1,500 family) to buy your own insurance
- Dental Insurance 100% Company Paid
- Vision Insurance 100% Company Paid
- $150 monthly internet reimbursement
- Company 401K matched at 4%
- 14 days PTO, 8 Sick Days, All Major Holidays